Christine Tieri has a passion for problem solving and a quest for continuous improvement. She works with business, brands, communities, and individuals to help build their path to success. As the only Certified Brand Strategist in New England, Christine is driven to discover her clients’ unique position, help them put a stake in the ground, and build programs to support their company goals. As a Certified Brand Strategist, she talks and understands C-suite issues and thinks operationally, strategically and holistically about building her clients’ businesses.
In addition to the many creative awards bestowed upon her agency, Christine has also been named Business Person of the Year by her local Chamber of Commerce and one of Central Massachusetts Outstanding Women In Business by the Worcester Business Journal. Christine is a sought-after speaker on the topics of brand, integrated marketing, and ideation. She is an expert facilitator of workshops that help companies solve business challenges with creativity. She is the author of the blog BrandStanza.com little ditties that build big brands.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Christine’s passion for renovation
- What it means to be a Certified Brand Strategist
- What you need for a strong brand
- The lessons Christine learned about managing money by growing up in a family of entrepreneurs
- The challenges that Christine has faced throughout the life of her business
- How Christine was drawn out of interior design and into advertising
- Why and how Christine started her own agency
- Resources Christine uses to stay competitive
- The financial ramifications of eternal optimism
- How Christine saves her money
- The impact Christine’s mom had on her life
Ways to contact Christine: