Kelly Roach is the host of the top rated podcast Unstoppable Success Radio, an International best-selling author, and the CEO of Kelly Roach Coaching.
As a former NFL Cheerleader and Fortune 500 Executive where she was promoted 7 times in 8 years, Kelly brings a powerful combination of proven and profitable business growth strategies coupled with the mindset, wellness and productivity practices required to help entrepreneurs build a profitable business around a life they absolutely love.
Kelly’s passion and purpose is in helping entrepreneurs around the world achieve exponential profit, sales and income growth.
Kelly is on a mission to help 1 million people become financially free through her RESULTS coaching but also founded Campaign For Humanity, a charity initiative to support our global family with things such as clean drinking water, help for veterans, and food for those in need. You can check out Kellys philanthropy work and donate at www.kellyroachcoaching.com/givingback.
Kelly runs business coaching programs, mastermind groups, online courses and does private consulting with individuals and organizations.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Kelly’s background
- The lessons she learned as an NFL Cheerleader that prepared her for the corporate world
- The public events that Kelly was involved in as an NFL Cheerleader
- Why she decided to leave her corporate position and go out on her own
- What starting her business on the side while still in her job taught her
- Kelly’s recent charitable endeavor
- What she does at Kelly Roach Coaching to help people become financially free
- What she learned from growing up in a household that was limited by finances
- Kelly’s mortifying first memory of money
- The jobs that Kelly held as a kid
- Why if Kelly had stayed in her job she would have not have the financial security that she does
- The challenges Kelly faced in the early days of her business
- How the success of her business led to her husband being able to retire and take care of their daughter
- What makes Kelly nervous financially inside her business and personally
Ways to contact Kelly: