The dating world has changed drastically since baby boomer women were in their 20s.
There is texting etiquette and online dating websites to navigate, for instance. Plus, baby boomers have different needs and desires now than when they were younger.
This week’s guest is here to help women understand the dating scene and feel empowered to pursue quality men. Lisa Copeland is a love coach and dating expert who helps women over 50 find love.
Here’s what you will learn in this episode:
- Subconscious patterns that hinder women from finding quality men
- How the dating approach differs between divorcees and widows
- How Lisa’s Quality Man Template helps women find the right partner
- How to take flattering photos for online dating profiles (specific to women 50+)
- What not to write in your dating profile
- Why holding out for the “perfect man” isn’t helping you find love.
- Lynn’s sweet story about how her mom found love after 50
Tune in now to hear Lisa’s insightful tips for helping baby boomer women find quality men.