Keeping the family home instead of taking other types of compensation might feel right, but, believe it or not, it’s one of the five most common mistakes women make during the divorce process.
Today, Lynn S. Evans unpacks five common mistakes women make when getting a divorce, covering content from her book, Power of the Purse: Fear-Free Finances for Baby Boomer Women, to help you make decisions that benefit YOU.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why keeping the family home isn’t as financially valuable as you might think
- What illiquid assets are and how they limit women post-divorce
- How women unknowingly lose out on retirement funds during the divorce settlement
- Two emotional places women tend to operate from during a divorce and how they can lead to negative outcomes
- Recommendations for women who want to re-enter the workforce
- And more!
Tune in now as Lynn S. Evans helps you dodge these five divorce mistakes!
Resources: LynnSEvans.com | Power of the Purse: Fear-Free Finances for Baby Boomer Women
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More