The transition to retirement can be a challenging one. In fact, the six months leading up to retirement is known to be the most difficult time for a majority of people.
Louise Nayer, author of Poised for Retirement: Moving From Anxiety to Zen, joins Lynn S. Evans to share her insight on the shift to retired life. With a blend of humor and poignancy, Louise also shares her story of transitioning from a career in teaching to becoming an author.
Here’s what you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What prompted Louise to write Poised for Retirement and award-winning memoir Burned: A Memoir
- The most surprising interview that Louise had while writing Poised for Retirement
- Common challenges faced by baby boomers, before and during retirement
- Effective ways to manage the transitional phases of retirement
- Money lessons Louise learned while growing up
Tune in now to learn how you can make a Zenful transition to retirement!
LynnSEvans.com | Louise Nayer: Author | Contact Louise Nayer
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More