If you’re a regular listener, you’ve heard Lynn S. Evans interview numerous baby boomer women who are experts on what matters most to their generation.
But it’s been too long since we’ve heard from the woman herself — Lynn S. Evans!
In this special episode, Lynn explains why she is determined to help baby boomer women, and how she’s going to do it.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Lynn’s experience with entering a male-dominated career during the feminist movement
- Why it’s common for baby boomer women to lack financial literacy
- What holds baby boomer women back from managing their own money
- Why Oprah Winfrey is Lynn’s hero
- What Lynn’s vision board is telling her right now
- And more!
Tune in now to learn more about Lynn and her mandate to help baby boomer women!