Anne Deeter Gallaher is Owner/CEO of Deeter Gallaher Group LLC, a marketing, public relations, and digital media firm with offices in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania and Nashville, Tennessee.
Driven by measurable performance, Anne and her team create award-winning results for clients in financial services, food and retail, engineering, banking, commercial real estate development, construction, healthcare, and music entertainment.
Serving on The Salvation Army Harrisburg Capital Region advisory board and the Harrisburg Regional Chamber/CREDC board, Anne is also a member of Urban Land Institute, the Nashville Chamber of Commerce, and The Wall Street Journals Women in the Economy Task Force. She is also the founder of Harrisburg Social Media Club.
Anne is the co-author with Amy D. Howell of Students in High Gear: A Guide for Students and Aspiring Game Changers in Transition from College to Career (2015) and Women in High Gear: A Guide for Entrepreneurs, On-Rampers, and Aspiring Executives (2013). Published in The Wall Street Journal, The Huffington Post, PA Banker, Pennlive, Pennsylvania Business Central, Central Penn Business Journal, Strategy + Business, The Patriot-News, Ragan Communications, and a contributor to several blogs, Anne holds bachelor degrees in English and Communications/Journalism.
Honored as one of Pennsylvania’s Best 50 Women in Business, she is a frequent speaker and writer on entrepreneurship, executive positioning, women in business, social media, and PR.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What the Deeter Gallaher group does differently from other PR firms
- Why Nashville is a great place for entrepreneurs right now
- Anne’s two books and why she wrote them
- What women entrepreneurs need that their male counterparts might already have
- The critical decisions high school and college students have to make when jumping to the next level
- The lessons about money Anne learned as a kid
- Overcoming great financial anxiety
- Why Anne doesn’t see retirement in her future
- Why you should wait 24 hours before buying something
Ways to contact Anne:
- Book Website: womeninhighgear.com
- Amazon: www.amazon.com/Women-High-Gear-Entrepreneurs-Rampers/dp/061578125X
- Twitter: @WomeninHighGear
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/WomenInHighGear
- Book Website: studentsinhighgear.com
- Amazon: www.amazon.com/Future-Belongs-Students-High-Gear/dp/0692380884
- Twitter: @StudentsinHG
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/StudentsinHighGear