The thought of becoming a widow is a common fear for baby boomer women. It’s scary to consider going solo, isn’t it?
And for women whose spouses handled all of their finances, going through this period can be particularly difficult. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
In this episode, Lynn S. Evans shares practical actions that you can take today, whether you’re partnered or widowed. Lynn covers content from a chapter of her book “No Fear About Being a Widow” to help you take on whatever life throws your way.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Conversations to have with your spouse now and how to broach sensitive topics
- Tips to avoid being too confrontational about this subject with your spouse
- Questions to consider about your future living arrangements
- Why Lynn recommends that new widows wait at least six months before making life-altering decisions
- Ways you can take care of your mental and emotional health during the grieving period
- Recommendations to help widows recreate their social lives
Tune in now and learn Lynn S. Evans’ tried-and-true recommendations for facing widowhood with more confidence.