If you are ready to move into your second home because of retirement or perhaps a parent has passed and you are tasked with selling their house (and trying to figure out what to do with 50 years accumulated possessions), you may be feeling overwhelmed and thinking, “I NEED HELP!” Today’s episode is sure to take away that stress and provide you with alternatives to doing it alone!
On today’s episode, Lynn speaks with Lori Ligorio, the owner of Caring Transitions of Scranton. After a 20 year career with Bank of America, Lori opened up Caring Transitions which provides services for seniors who are entering transitions in their lives. Transitions such as needing to move in with family, retirees who are looking to move into their second home permanently, and couples downsizing after a divorce.
Listen in as Lynn and Lori discuss ways to liquidate the contents of a home, how to find cost-effective alternatives to hiring traditional movers and tips to determine the value and importance of family possessions.
Here are just a few things that Lynn and Lori discuss:
- That you don’t need to do it all alone, seeking help from a company like Caring Transitions will help minimize stress and save you money!
- Hiring movers isn’t always the most cost-effective solution–and there are tons of alternatives to traditional movers.
- Moving and taking inventory when moving can conveniently be done remotely when necessary.
- When an estate sale is necessary to maximize profits and liquidate the contents of a home.
- How to determine the value and importance of family possessions.
Tune in now and learn about the help that is available when you or a family member is transitioning or downsizing into a new home!