Lynn sits down with Gabrielle Hartley, an attorney, coach mediator and author to discuss Gabrielle’s unique approach to divorce which is outlined in her book, Better Apart: The Radically Positive Way to Separate. Her approach to handling divorce combines the healing power of meditation and yoga with the difficulty and often unpredictability of divorce. With meditation, mantras and mindfulness, Gabrielle has created a one-of-a-kind roadmap to an elegant divorce.
Gabrielle opens up about her parent’s divorce when she was 9 and how she ended up appreciating the way her parent’s handled it. While the details of the divorce were messy, her parents managed to keep she and her brother out of the chaos of the situation. This was a life-defining moment for her and combined with her decades of experience as a divorce attorney, she developed a program to deal with the process of uncoupling in a positive way.
- Combine the healing power of yoga and meditation with the process of uncoupling
- Tips on how to become responsive and not reactionary
- Learn the 5 essential elements of an elegant divorce: patience, respect, peace, clarity and forgiveness
- Reframe the story of your marriage into a positive one
- How to view divorce as a restructuring of family rather than a splintering of it
- Hear Gabrielle’s views on money–spending, saving, retirement and outlook
Tune in now as Lynn S. Evans helps you dodge these five divorce mistakes!